Warranty, Complaints, Return or Replacement of Goods
1. The warranty period for Goods is 24 months. Only Goods purchased from the Seller may be claimed.
2. In order to complaint Goods, the Buyer is obliged to send the Seller filled in and signed Complaint Protocol together with defective Goods. To acknowledge the complaint, it is also necessary to submit a copy of invoice. To download a Complaint Protocol, please click on the following link.
3. Complained Goods must be complete with original accessories.
4. The complaint shall be resolved during a period stipulated by law within 30 days from receiving a complaint request.
5. The warranty period for Goods shall be terminated in cases that a defect was caused by incorrect manipulation with the product, mechanical damage, its operation in unsuitable conditions or unauthorized interference with the product. The warranty period shall not apply to defects of the product caused by a natural disaster.
6. The Buyer shall pay costs connected with sending the Goods for complaint.
7. The Buyer may file a complaint in writing by sending a Complaint Protocol to the address TOPAS MN, s.r.o., Antona Točíka 9, 94911 Nitra or electronically by sending a copy of the filled in and signed complaint form to the e-mail address email@example.com.