Right of the Buyer to return Goods without giving a Reason and Advice of the Buyer - Consumer
1. Based on the Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Protection of Consumers in sale of Goods or Provision of Services under Remote Contracts or Contracts executed outside the Business Premises of the Seller, and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as "Act"), provisions of the Section 7 et seq., the Consumer has a right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of goods. If a subject of the Purchase Contract includes supply of goods, the Consumer is also entitled to withdraw from the Contract before Goods supply.
2. If the Consumer wishes to exercise such right, he is obliged to deliver a written withdrawal from the Purchase Contract in person no later than on the last day of the specified deadline to the contract address of the Seller or to surrender this written withdrawal to the mail service no later than on the last day of the specified deadline to the contact address specified in the contact details. After notification of withdrawal from the Contract, the Consumer is obliged to send or personally delivery a subject of Contract from which the Consumer withdraws, together with all documents - e.g. invoice original, manual and other documents delivered together with goods, however no later than within 14 days from such withdrawal (Section 10 (1) of the Act). We recommend the Buyers to make a copy of the invoice for their personal need and to send the Goods by a registered mail and as insured consignment. For withdrawal from the Contract we recommend to use the form: Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, which must be delivered to the address TOPAS MN, s.r.o., Antona Točíka 9, 94911 Nitra, Slovakia.
3. The Seller shall not collect the Goods sent as cash on delivery in order to perform withdrawal from the Purchase Contract.
4. The Seller shall return amount paid for Goods/Service including transport costs in compliance with the provisions of the Section 9 (3) of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll., as well as costs demonstrably incurred in connection with ordering the Goods within 14 days from delivery of the withdrawal from the Contract, however the Seller does not have to return money before delivery of the returned Goods or if the Consumer fails to prove sending of the Goods; it shall not apply if the Seller proposes to collect the Goods personally.
5. Costs connected with return of the Goods shall be borne by the Consumer.
6. A right to withdrawal from the Contract shall not apply for Goods and services defined in the Section 7 (6) (a) of the Act No. 102/2014 Coll.
7. Returned Goods must not be used or damaged. Returned Goods must be returned completely including the original packaging.
8. The Consumer shall bear any decrease in value of Goods caused by its using above the scope needed for learning about its functionality and properties. Decrease in value caused by using of the Goods by the Buyer shall be decided by the Seller after detailed examination of returned Goods.
9. If the Buyer fails to exercise its right to withdrawal from the Purchase Contract within 14 days from ordering the Goods and fails to collect the Goods from a carrier, the Seller is entitled to charge the Buyer a fee for storage of Goods in the amount of EUR 10.00.
10. The Buyer losses its right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract in case that the product is demonstrably used or damaged.